Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October: Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month

     Last year around this time Brandon and I were very much still grieving from the loss of Baby Owens that had happened in August 2020. I was also getting ready to share some amazing testimonies of hope from some of my family members. I feel as if it was only a short time ago that they helped me pursue my dream of sharing hope!

     If you were not friends with me last year, please take the time to go back and read these amazing stories of women who battled back from miscarriages ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS! All of these are special, but especially week 3. This was my mom's story - My sister and I are both rainbow babies! 

https://ourjourneywithgodinfertilityandlife.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-story-of-hope-week-1-glory-to-god.html

https://ourjourneywithgodinfertilityandlife.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-story-of-hope-week-2-trust-him.html

https://ourjourneywithgodinfertilityandlife.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-story-of-hope-week-3-his-grace-is.html

    As October approaches again, I really want to continue sharing that hope. That hope that God is still working, that there is still time, and that there is still possible for the ones of us who have not experienced the other side yet. This month there will be 3 testimonies shared and I am excited that each of these women were willing to be a part of this with me. Be on the look out over the next three Wednesday's for their story! 

__________________________________________________________

   This past month has been a mind battlefield. It wasn't a hard decision to choose the FET route, due to having one embryo left. But all the fears kept rushing through my head but what if it doesn't work? What will we do next? And right now, I have to keep myself positive (which is hard) that we won't have to worry about making that decision.

Prayer Request: 

To not let the Enemy get us down

To praise God no matter what 

For good results from the biopsy tomorrow

__________________________________________________________

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked, or stand in the way sinners take, or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the Law of the Lord. Who meditates on His law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water which yield fruit in season, and leaf does not whither. Whatever they do prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...