Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can go back and recap Landon's first year, post partum, and all the other things! 

It has been two years since we went through our second IVF cycle and froze 3 embryos. July will be two years since we transferred one little miracle and became pregnant with Landon. 

So where are we at now? Is there talk of baby #2? Well you may be surprised but our next transfer is in the works right now. We are taking the month of June to repeat labs and some test and then hopefully a transfer in July.  

Wednesday May 29th, we returned to the clinic and had our consultation with our doctor via video call since the main office is in Birmingham.  

I just ask that you keep us in your prayers as we begin this process again. We have two embryos left and at the moment are only planning on transferring one of them. I'm not sure how updated I'll keep the blog for this round, but just keep us in your prayers for the next couple of months.  

Love yall! 
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...