Monday, April 10, 2023

Life is about to change... for the better!

This weekend we turned 39 weeks with Landon! We cannot believe that the time has finally come to meet our baby boy! While, I may still be terrified of the birth process, I am looking forward to being a mom, watch B become a dad, and my sister and brother-in-law become an aunt and uncle! 

We will keep every one posted the best we can! We just ask that you please be in prayer for us as we get ready to head to the hospital today and be induced tomorrow morning! 

Also, our fur-baby turns 8 today! So I will be the only one in our little family without an April birthday! 

As usual we are so thankful for all of the prayers throughout this journey! We can't wait to update y'all with our birth story and pictures of our precious son! 


Love, 

Katey & Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...