Wednesday, March 17, 2021

3-17-2021

Just an update from this week's appointments: 

So last week I posted about having to have the HSG test done again. Well I go in Monday morning, Brandon drives me, and I get called back about 7:35, so basically right on time. I meet the tech who is going to be performing the HSG, and the nurse who will be doing the x-ray. Well, without being too graphic, issues happen and I walk out of Baptist East Outpatient having no answers for this procedure. 

Luckily, someone from ART reached out. Now I am scheduled to have the HSG done again on Thursday of this week in Birmingham. This time, mom is driving me up there. SIDE NOTE: It just so happens I am also scheduled for my first dose of the vaccine on this day. Hopefully I can get back in time for my appointment. It was recommended by the doctors to go ahead and get the vaccine if I was in an eligible category. 

So next week, I will update you on how the HSG in Birmingham goes. Then the week after that I see the hematologist at the cancer center. WHEW...this is busy with a lot going on. I just ask that you keep us in your prayers. This past week has been a huge struggle, and I just want to be able to believe that better things are coming for us. Right now though, it feels as if everything is wrong. 

These are some scriptures that I have really been diving into this week and just meditating on:

Teach me your ways O Lord that I may rely on your faithfulness, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11

Lord, you are the God who saves me, day and night I cry out to you. May my prayer come before you, turn your ear to hear my cry. Psalm 88:1-2

My flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26

The Lord is trustworthy in all His promises and faithful in all He does. Psalm 145:13b 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...