Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Money---check! (Just a quick update)

WE MADE IT!!! $17,000

I feel as if I am at a loss about what to share this week. I mean we are literally waiting for ONE thing to happen so that we can start our IVF process.  ONE THING! I am trying so hard to be patient about it! But I have also gained a little excitement for the process to start. 

We DID make it to our financial goal! ($17,000) Any extra that comes in now we will put aside for the Montgomery doctor visits. I also had someone else donate a little bit of medicine to us that I am supposed to be going to pick up this week or next week! We give glory to God, that through many many people He has made this journey possible for us! 

Thank you for all the prayers and support! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...