Wednesday, February 3, 2021

When will we start IVF?

As we've been raising money for this journey, the most common question I have gotten is when will we actually start the process? Well, I mentioned in a previous post that I thought we'd have to wait until the summer, but it turns out we didn't. The second condition was that we had to wait until we had all the funds. 

Well in just 4 months, we are approximately at 95% now. Yep, 95%! This is us saving, donations, selling the crafts, and extra money from tutoring and Brandon's A & B jobs! God is INCREDIBLE!     

So when do we start? Sorry if it is TMI for some of you, but if you read this blog from the beginning it has been nothing but honesty and TMI through every procedure, struggle, and hope! So we start...when I start my cycle! Now, this could be anytime between end of February to end of March. Just depends on how that goes. The timeline after beginning goes for about 7 weeks. So by May we should know if there will be a baby Owens in Decemberish 2021/Januaryish 2022! This all depends on when we start the process. Praying for not only to get pregnant, but to be able to stay pregnant, and have a healthy baby or babies! (Yes, I just said that) 

Prayer Request for both of us:

1. Faith - Glorify God through the process

2. Strength 

3. Patience

4. To get pregnant & stay pregnant 

I wanted to show y'all one of my doctor appointment shirts! If you know of anyone going through this journey and would like to purchase them a shirt they are $20 for Bella Canvas and $16 for Gildan. #Jesusoverinfertility 



If you have 7 minutes, take it and listen to this song! He is our CHAMPION! 

 Champion by Maverick City Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...