Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Just An Update

    As I previously stated in another post, my husband and I have decided to take a break from fertility treatments. Some people that know us well have asked us, "When do you plan to start back?" Well we don't really have a set plan. I mentioned to Brandon just yesterday about possibly starting back in July. Starting in July would give us an opportunity to go through a round of treatment before school starts back. It is not set in stone, but is a possibility. 

    Over the past 5 weeks I have begun trying to lose weight to help with our chance of getting pregnant. Do we know if this will actually help? No, but the purpose of our break was to work on ourselves mentally, physically, and spiritually. So this is where I am/we are. 

I have lost 10 pounds over the past 5 weeks.
We continue to pray and pray for the gift of a child.
I continue to read scripture and have my quiet time. 
We continue to trust God's timing is perfect. 
I continue to constantly think about what our future could look like with or without children. 
I continue to have breakdowns when seeing other announcements of pregnancy. 
I continue to tell our story to new people I meet even if they are not in the same situation. 
We continue to lean on our family & friends for support. 
We continue to do our Bible Study together twice a week. 
We spend more intentional time in prayer together for ourselves & for others. 

Dear God, 
    I pray for us as we continue to seek your plan in regards to starting a family. I pray for wisdom to know what to do as we face each step of this process. I pray for all the couples that are currently struggling with any part of infertility. I pray that they are also relying on you and believing and trusting in Your will and timing. We thank you that we know You are working in our lives even though we might not physically see it yet. Thank you for loving us even though we fall short daily. In Jesus name, AMEN! 

"For this reason also, since the day we heard this, we haven't stopped praying for you. We are asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, so that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him: bearing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, so that you may have great endurance and patience, joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the saints' inheritance in the light." Colossians 1: 9-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...