Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Just a Journey Update: Decision Made

Decisions...decisions...decisions! 

Over the past couple of weeks, Brandon and I have had random discussions about the possibility of doing IVF. Well, we didn't make a decision until tonight. We are continuing to pray that we have made the correct decision. As I stated last week, just praying that our wants our aligned with His. So with IVF, it entails so many things; lots of money, medicine, test, doctor's appointments, procedures, surgery, etc. This actual process of IVF will probably not actually happen until closer to the summer, because a lot of things build up to it. 

We will be calling the doctor's office to discuss first steps to take.  Again, I just ask for your prayers. Prayers that we made the right decision, prayers that we will be able to handle the financial aspect, prayers that we are able to make it through each part of it successfully, prayers that the end result is a healthy pregnancy and baby. 

Be strong and let your heart take courage, all who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

I trust in God at all times. I pour my heart before Him; God is a refuge for me. Psalm 62:8

Rise up (Lazarus) by CAIN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8IgPHRBr4

Run to the Father by Cody Carnes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpeLDp0Foo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...