Wednesday, July 15, 2020

One prayer at a time

Just a story update and prayer request in today: 

I was finally able to go to the doctor yesterday!!! As we go through this process each time we really try to focus on praying step by step. First prayer, as I shared a couple of weeks ago, was that I wouldn't have any cyst at my appointment! Guess what?? I had no cyst!

So our next step prayer is for multiple follicles to grow!! I return to the doctor next Monday to check progress of the growth. Last time we did this same type of medicine($1,000 worth), I had to take the medicine for like 3 extra days so I kept having to go back to the doctor every morning!! So praying for growth and that I'll be ready Monday! 

Psalm 9:1 
I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart! I will tell of all Your marvelous works. 

Dead God, 
We thank you for answered prayers even when they feel small! Thank you for listening to our heart cries and desires each time we reach out to you! I pray you'd continue to watch over us as we go through the medicine, help many follicles/eggs to grow! Praying for others that are in this same process right now! Praying for strength, hope, and grace upon grace! Thank you for loving us! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...