Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Answering prayers

Prayer #1- no cyst ✔️ answered
Prayer #2- growth ✔️ answered
Prayer #3 - success 

I went back to the doctor today to check for growth of eggs (mature follicles)! I don't want to get too much into details, but let's just say this time we had a "good problem." What I mean by that is we had multiple grow! Like what? Only a God thing! So tonight I give you an update on our story and the next part that we are praying for....success! Our IUI will either be Friday or Sunday depending on tomorrow's appointment. Thank you to all who interceded on our behalf in prayer! We are so thankful for the support and prayers from our friends and family!!!  


Dear Lord, 
Tonight we thank you again for another answered prayer! We praise you for the growth seen at the doctor's appointment today! We thank you for everything happening with the house being under contract as well! I pray for our hearts as we are trying to be as positive as possible with everything that is going on with treatments this round! We pray for success and put it all in your hands! 
Amen 

Sometimes we are hesitant in believing God will answer our prayers, but God is our hope and He has a perfect plan! BELIEVE IT!! 

1 comment:

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...