Wednesday, May 18, 2022

IVF Update Round 2 Part II

On Thursday, May 12th, I had my egg retrieval in Birmingham and everything went well! They retrieved 28 eggs, 25 were mature, and 19 began to fertilize that first day. We will know the final embryo count later on today! Please be in prayer as we await that news! 

This weekend though, I have felt absolutely terrible. The overstimulation of my ovaries had me sick most of the weekend, with a big scare Saturday afternoon where I had to call the on call nurse at AFS. I ended up taking Monday off of work just to make sure I was good before heading back to work. 

We are so hopeful, and as always cannot express how thankful we are for each one of you and your prayers! It has been a long journey, but God's got it! 

Love, Katey

I will probably create a new post with the final count! And isn't this verse of the day perfect for today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...