Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Our New Plan: FET

 In the infertility world, FET stands for Frozen Embryo Transfer. That is indeed our next step, but we are going to do a few things before we get there! 

First we are doing what is called an ERA Biopsy. I am not sure that I can explain it very well. Basically I take medicine like I would for the FET, and then one a particular day they do a biopsy, and look at my estrogen and progesterone levels. So this process is already underway.  I started the Estrogen today (09/21/21), and go back to the doctor next week for an ultrasound to see when I am supposed to start the progesterone. I take the progesterone for around 5-6 days, then go in for the biopsy. I will go to Birmingham to have this done. 

Pending results, we then wait for the FET cycle to begin. Our FET could potentially be in November or maybe all the way in January. It just depends on the timing of my cycle, and how many spots that are open within the clinic. 

Prayer Requests: 

*that answers needed come from the biopsy

*that the FET will go smoothly and be successful 

*that the timing is right! 

*for our mentally, emotional, physically, financially, and spiritual well being

We are thanking God for another opportunity, and praying this is the right time! 


Also, I am going to be selling some more framed hymns to help with the financial part! If you are interested be on the lookout on facebook for them! They could make a great Christmas gift for someone! 

Take a Listen to another song I found that I love by Chris McClarney!

Speak to the Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...