Wednesday, November 17, 2021

5 Lessons Learned from Infertility, lesson 1

After a year and 8 months of blogging our story, I wasn't really sure what to share about in the blog next. This is why I skipped last week. It feels like I have hit all the possible topics. After praying for my heart to continue to be open, I've decided that over the next 5 weeks I am sharing the top 5 lessons I've learned through this process. 

#1. God is Enough

This is the hardest lesson I've learned through this experience. I have to lean on the fact that if this doesn't happen for us... God is Enough! I am watery eyed thinking about this statement. But this statement means that I've finally given over complete surrender of the valley we are in. I know deep down in my heart that we will continue to love Him no matter the results. Even if You don't, my hope is you alone. 

Even if- Mercy Me

Even when I go through the darkest valley: I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and staff - they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Jireh - maverick city music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Years Later

It has been way too long since I've written in this blog. Here is where we are at now. Hopefully since I'm off for the summer I can ...